Do you know someone who is deserving of our “Caregiver of the Year” award?
Who is Eligible?
• Any person who is caring for someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or another Dementia.
What are the Guidelines?
• 18 years of age or older
• Unpaid Caregiver
• Resident of the Greater Cincinnati Tristate (OH, KY, or IN)
• Must complete an application by the deadline (February 15, 2018)
What is the Award?
• Selected honorees will be acknowledged at The Alois Alzheimer Foundation’s Evening of Hope & Celebration on April 5th, 2018.
• One winner will be chosen to receive a prize valued at $1,000.00.
To apply click here…
Questions? Please call 513-605-1450 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org