Save the Date for #Giving Tuesday
Thank you for all the support you have already provided to The Alois Alzheimer Foundation.
This #Giving Tuesday, we are celebrating the many ways that The Alois Alzheimer Foundation
makes a positive impact on the Greater Cincinnati area.
The Foundation has many opportunities available to Caregivers in the Greater Cincinnati area:
* Free Caregivers Seminars offered throughout the year- You can join us on #Giving Tuesday
for a Free Alzheimer’s Community Resource Fair
at: 70 Damon Road Cincinnati, Oh 45218
* Caregivers Support Groups are held at The Alois Alzheimer Center, in conjunction with The Alzheimer’s Association, on a monthly basis
There are two offered: The 2nd Tuesday of each month 11:00am-12:30pm & the 4th Saturday of each month 10:00am-11:30am
*Virtual Dementia Tour Experience: In conjunction with Second Wind Dreams, the Alois Alzheimer Foundation present a virtual reality of living with Alzheimer’s disease.
* Speakers Bureau: Serving as a resource for local media and groups interested in booking expert speakers on various Alzheimer’s related topics.
* Magic Moment Program: Bringing joy to those with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia through a “Magic Moment”.
* First Responder Program: Providing best practices that can be implemented quickly, keeping our first responders and the people they are assisting as safe as possible.
* Caregiver of the Year Award: Do you know someone who is a special Caregiver to someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or another dementia?
Please nominate them through our website.
Thank you for your continued support. If you are interested in donating, please go to our home page and click on the “Donate” button