Thank you to all the Sponsors who make it possible for the Alois Foundation to continue the community outreach in the Greater Cincinnati area:
<img src="https://aloisfoundation.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/blue-sky-logo-2012-blue.jpg?w=150" alt="" width="150" height="111" class="alignnone size-thumbnail wp-image-772" />
Hospice of Southwest Ohio, Visiting Angels, Spring Grove Cemetary, Vitas Healthcare, Carol Steger & friends, Brookwood Retirement Community, Loveland Health Care, Clovernook Healthcare, Florence Park Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Covenant Village Rehab, Arlington Pointe Health Care, Ohio Valley Manor, Richard Reis Foundation
Thrive, Coors Core Fitness, Home Care Assistance, Apex Chirocenter, First Quality Care, American Mortgage,
Stay Well Home Health, Michael Svach Photography, Health Rhythms.
A special “Thank You” to all those who donated to our Evening of Hope & Celebration and to those who donate throughout the year for our cause.
The AmazonSmile triple donation promotion starts today! Amazon is tripling the donation rate from March 12 through March 31! Go to
to shop Amazon, and Amazon donates to the Alois Alzheimer Foundation!
We hope you can join The Alois Alzheimer Foundation and our
Celebrity Hostess, Sheree Paolello, WLWT-TV Anchor
Thursday, April 5, 2018
Cooper Creek Event Center
4040 Cooper Rd. Blue Ash, OH 45241
Open Beer & Wine Bar, Vonderhaar’s Catering, Entertainment, Silent Auction!
Tickets are now on sale!
$125.00 each, 2 or more $100.00 each.
Sponsorships are available. If interested in sponsoring our event, please call (513) 605-1450
Proceeds benefit The Alois Alzheimer Center
Register Now by clicking here…
Save the Date for #Giving Tuesday
Thank you for all the support you have already provided to The Alois Alzheimer Foundation.
This #Giving Tuesday, we are celebrating the many ways that The Alois Alzheimer Foundation
makes a positive impact on the Greater Cincinnati area.
The Foundation has many opportunities available to Caregivers in the Greater Cincinnati area:
* Free Caregivers Seminars offered throughout the year- You can join us on #Giving Tuesday
for a Free Alzheimer’s Community Resource Fair
at: 70 Damon Road Cincinnati, Oh 45218
* Caregivers Support Groups are held at The Alois Alzheimer Center, in conjunction with The Alzheimer’s Association, on a monthly basis
There are two offered: The 2nd Tuesday of each month 11:00am-12:30pm & the 4th Saturday of each month 10:00am-11:30am
*Virtual Dementia Tour Experience: In conjunction with Second Wind Dreams, the Alois Alzheimer Foundation present a virtual reality of living with Alzheimer’s disease.
* Speakers Bureau: Serving as a resource for local media and groups interested in booking expert speakers on various Alzheimer’s related topics.
* Magic Moment Program: Bringing joy to those with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia through a “Magic Moment”.
* First Responder Program: Providing best practices that can be implemented quickly, keeping our first responders and the people they are assisting as safe as possible.
* Caregiver of the Year Award: Do you know someone who is a special Caregiver to someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or another dementia?
Please nominate them through our website.
Thank you for your continued support. If you are interested in donating, please go to our home page and click on the “Donate” button
The Alois Foundation is hosting a
Free Community Resource Fair
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
at 70 Damon Road Cincinnati, Oh 45218
Join us to learn about resources available to assist caregivers of those diagnosed
with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia.
Enjoy some tasty delights by Jeannette’s Delicacies, while visiting with vendors.
RSVP by November 25 by calling (513) 605-1450.
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Alois Alzheimer Center
Blue Sky Therapy
Home Care Assistance
Hospice of Southwest Ohio
Small Jobs Co., Inc.