We hope you can join The Alois Alzheimer Foundation and our
Celebrity Hostess, Sheree Paolello, WLWT-TV Anchor
Thursday, April 5, 2018
Cooper Creek Event Center
4040 Cooper Rd. Blue Ash, OH 45241
Open Beer & Wine Bar, Vonderhaar’s Catering, Entertainment, Silent Auction!
Tickets are now on sale!
$125.00 each, 2 or more $100.00 each.
Sponsorships are available. If interested in sponsoring our event, please call (513) 605-1450
Proceeds benefit The Alois Alzheimer Center
Register Now by clicking here…
Save the Date for #Giving Tuesday
Thank you for all the support you have already provided to The Alois Alzheimer Foundation.
This #Giving Tuesday, we are celebrating the many ways that The Alois Alzheimer Foundation
makes a positive impact on the Greater Cincinnati area.
The Foundation has many opportunities available to Caregivers in the Greater Cincinnati area:
* Free Caregivers Seminars offered throughout the year- You can join us on #Giving Tuesday
for a Free Alzheimer’s Community Resource Fair
at: 70 Damon Road Cincinnati, Oh 45218
* Caregivers Support Groups are held at The Alois Alzheimer Center, in conjunction with The Alzheimer’s Association, on a monthly basis
There are two offered: The 2nd Tuesday of each month 11:00am-12:30pm & the 4th Saturday of each month 10:00am-11:30am
*Virtual Dementia Tour Experience: In conjunction with Second Wind Dreams, the Alois Alzheimer Foundation present a virtual reality of living with Alzheimer’s disease.
* Speakers Bureau: Serving as a resource for local media and groups interested in booking expert speakers on various Alzheimer’s related topics.
* Magic Moment Program: Bringing joy to those with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia through a “Magic Moment”.
* First Responder Program: Providing best practices that can be implemented quickly, keeping our first responders and the people they are assisting as safe as possible.
* Caregiver of the Year Award: Do you know someone who is a special Caregiver to someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or another dementia?
Please nominate them through our website.
Thank you for your continued support. If you are interested in donating, please go to our home page and click on the “Donate” button
The Alois Foundation is hosting a
Free Community Resource Fair
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
at 70 Damon Road Cincinnati, Oh 45218
Join us to learn about resources available to assist caregivers of those diagnosed
with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia.
Enjoy some tasty delights by Jeannette’s Delicacies, while visiting with vendors.
RSVP by November 25 by calling (513) 605-1450.
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Alois Alzheimer Center
Blue Sky Therapy
Home Care Assistance
Hospice of Southwest Ohio
Small Jobs Co., Inc.
Do you know someone who is deserving of our “Caregiver of the Year” award?
Who is Eligible?
• Any person who is caring for someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or another Dementia.
What are the Guidelines?
• 18 years of age or older
• Unpaid Caregiver
• Resident of the Greater Cincinnati Tristate (OH, KY, or IN)
• Must complete an application by the deadline (February 15, 2018)
What is the Award?
• Selected honorees will be acknowledged at The Alois Alzheimer Foundation’s Evening of Hope & Celebration on April 5th, 2018.
• One winner will be chosen to receive a prize valued at $1,000.00.
To apply click here…
Questions? Please call 513-605-1450 or email: email@example.com
The Caregiver Smile Summit goes live on October 30th! The purpose of the summit is to promote and support the role of the family caregiver. There are over 66 million family caregivers in the U.S. alone. The Summit has over 50 national and international speakers ready to help these caregivers!
Register now by clicking the logo:
The Alois Alzheimer Foundation is part of the Caregiver Smile Summit Affiliate Program.