Do you know someone who is deserving of our “Caregiver of the Year” award?
Who is Eligible?
• Any person who is caring for someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or another Dementia.
What are the Guidelines?
• 18 years of age or older
• Unpaid Caregiver
• Resident of the Greater Cincinnati Tristate (OH, KY, or IN)
• Must complete an application by the deadline (February 15, 2018)
What is the Award?
• Selected honorees will be acknowledged at The Alois Alzheimer Foundation’s Evening of Hope & Celebration on April 5th, 2018.
• One winner will be chosen to receive a prize valued at $1,000.00.
To apply click on the Foundation logo:
Questions? Please call 513-605-1450 or email: email@example.com
The Caregiver Smile Summit goes live on October 30th! The purpose of the summit is to promote and support the role of the family caregiver. There are over 66 million family caregivers in the U.S. alone. The Summit has over 50 national and international speakers ready to help these caregivers!
Register now by clicking the logo:
The Alois Alzheimer Foundation is part of the Caregiver Smile Summit Affiliate Program.
How about doing some shopping and supporting the Alois Alzheimer Foundation?
Sound like fun?
The Foundation is enrolled in two programs where you can shop & donate:
1. Amazon Smile https://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-1315349
2. Kroger Community Rewards https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow
Click on the links and begin your fun shopping today!
Thank you for supporting the Alois Alzheimer Foundation
We would like to thank all of our sponsors and friends who made our Evening of Hope & Celebration such a huge success.
Blue Sky Therapy
Hospice of Southwest Ohio
Health Care Management Group
Brookwood Health Care Facility
Loveland Health Care
Clovernook Health Care
Richard D. Reis Family Foundation
J.L. Miller Inc.
Teah Longland, Photography
Theatre Management Corporation
First Quality Care
Perfect North Slopes
New Riff Distilling
Spring Grove Cemetery
First Light Home Care
Schmerler Family Dentistry
Michael & Susan Fitzgerald
Landon & Louise Camblin
Joseph & Lynn Schnirring
Mary Lou Hoffar
Jeff & Lori Raser
Michelle De La Vega
Brett Kissela, MD
Rhonna Shatz, MD
Please join us for this special evening as we
reconnect with friends,
celebrate our successes
and look forward to the future
This years Evening of Hope & Celebration
will be held at:
3187 Linwood Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45208
Thursday, April 6, 2017
6:30pm – 9:30pm
Tickets are on sale now!
Cost: $65.00 each
2 or more $50.00 each
Corporate sponsorships are also available.
For more information on sponsorships please call (513) 605-1450
To register click here…